By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or, fill out the form
Name: Joy Burke
Time: 6:30 – 8:30 pm
Location: Burlington Library, 820 E. Washington, Burlington, 98233
Title: The Busy Person’s Guide to Self-Publishing
In this workshop, you will learn the essentials of how to self-publish your book with CreateSpace. These include:
1. Know Your Target Audience.
2. Master Pre-Publication Preparations.
3. Set Up a CreateSpace Account.
4. Upload Your Book.
5. Set Up Your KDP Account: Kindle Direct Publishing.
6. Consider The Details.
7. Be Intentional About Time Spent Post-publication.
Joy Burke is an award-winning short story writer and author of five books. Her latest book, “Surviving Christmas,” is an adventure story for middle-graders published in December 2017. She teaches creative writing to those who still dream and is a sought-after speaker on self-publishing for beginners. She has a BA in English Literature and Creative Writing.